Asphalt Shingle Roof
When it comes to shingle roofing, we use GAF products. GAF is the world’s oldest and largest shingle manufacturer. We are a GAF Certified Roofing Contractor. As a GAF Certified Contractor, we are among the top 6% of contractors in Georgia. Being certified, we are able to offer you one of the best warranties in the industry, which is backed by the world’s leader in shingle manufacturers.
- Shingles The purpose of roof shingles are to create a watertight, wind-resistant seal that will protect your home from environmental damages. We use GAF Timberline HDZ Architectural-Style Shingles because of their durability and features that surpass most shingles in the market. They are absolutely stunning as well!
- Underlayment The underlayment is an extra layer of protection against the elements. We use GAF FeltBuster synthetic underlayment as opposed to traditional felt paper because it weighs less and is a great water barrier for your home.
- Ice and Water Shield Ice & Water Shield is an important, waterproof membrane which is used to protect your roof valleys from water intrusion.
- Starter Shingles Starter shingles are installed at the rakes & eaves of the roof to prevent wind from uplifting the shingles and to prevent water leaks. We use GAF ProStart starter shingles because they are specifically designed to prevent shingle blow-off.
- Attic Ventilation Attic ventilation is something that is commonly overlooked or not installed properly. Ridge Vent is the best way to ensure your attic is properly ventilated to prevent overheating in hot months, when installed correctly. We will install GAF Cobra3 Rigid Vent along your ridge for a clean look with maximum efficiency.
- Ridge Cap Shingles Ridge cap shingles are shingles that are specifically designed to cover the hips and ridges of your roof. They are installed directly on top of the ridge vents on the ridges and directly over the hips. We use GAF Timbertex Premium Ridge Cap Shingles for a bold, dimensional look with excellent protection to high-stress areas of your roof.
There are other items we replace regularly during a roof replacement but the main items are listed above. Other items typically replaced/installed during roof replacements are metal drip edge along perimeter, pipe boots, step flashing, chimney flashing, chimney crickets, etc. Shingle and accessory upgrade options available.